Voice Audio Video Open Source Social Media, Project Inception

 I am beginning a crowd source funding project that will allow users to enter a social media venue using voice, sound or video cam image interfacing on their smart phones on either Android or Apple devices and with a computer web version. By saying "Open It Com", using a Custom Sound or Cam Image to enter their social media platform.

 I currently have another project I've been working on for my interpretation of what Search Engine Optimization should be called OpinitTMCom. -Daniel Farland, $penzant tag on Cash App
         
 
 

REOPINIT.BLOGSPOT.COM
DRZ DailyInz
>Metalillustrated
>YAHOO
>BING
>MySpace GrunjNroils
>YouTube
>Google
I https://www.facebook.com/oliveeasya?hc_location=ufi



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog